Sonntag, 2. Mai 2010

Thank You on Sunday. The stage is Yours!

Sunday is the best day to say: "Thank You!"

Today, I'm will thank my lovely mother to believe and to support in my potentials and talents.

Thanks to my father to criticize my potentials and talents in past and to show my how to earn money using it.

Thanks to both for only being on this world and to have the chance to make it better and more colorful every day.

Thanks to my brother and sister just to take part of my life or sometimes not ;-))

Have to say Thanks to all of my friends in present and in future to take part of my life in helping and enjoying the future together.

Thanks to all idols and moneymakers to show and learn my of the ability to make some things better.

And the most gratitude goes to all other people who show me everyday NOT to do the same shit as they prefer to do.

Which person will you thanks to be alive of something else?The stage is Yours! Tell me about it!

Yours
Marcus Volk
(photographer, entrepreneur and passionately fan of Obama's phrase: "Yes, we can!")

Posted via email from marcuspho.to - Marcus Volk PHOTOGRAPHY

Keine Kommentare: